Enter to win $1,000 for You & $1,000 for Your Favorite Charity!Rules & Regulations
LRVG 25th Anniversary Celebration Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Period: The LVRG 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on January 15, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 23, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into eleven (11) separate random drawing periods (each, a “Drawing Period”) as defined below. The Drawing Periods begin on January 15, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. ET and will end on the end dates and times specified in the chart below.
Drawing Period Start Time and Date End Time and Date Drawing Date 1 12:00 am ET on 1/15/18 11:59 pm ET on 2/20/18 2/25/18 2 12:00 am ET on 2/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 3/20/18 3/25/18 3 12:00 am ET on 3/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 4/20/18 4/25/18 4 12:00 am ET on 4/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 5/20/18 5/25/18 5 12:00 am ET on 5/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 6/20/18 6/25/18 6 12:00 am ET on 6/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 7/20/18 7/25/18 7 12:00 am ET on 7/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 8/20/18 8/25/18 8 12:00 am ET on 8/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 9/20/18 9/25/18 9 12:00 am ET on 9/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 10/20/18 10/25/18 10 12:00 am ET on 10/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 11/20/18 11/25/18 11 12:00 am ET on 11/21/18 11:59 pm ET on 12/23/18 12/26/18
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Pennsylvania who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Employees of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Tabletop Media, LLC d/b/a Ziosk (“TTM”), and any subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, consultants, legal counsel, public relations agencies, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters and each of their shareholders, partners, members, directors, officers, employees, franchisees, and agents, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win a Prize. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Any right to receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all winners.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc., 6802 Hamilton Blvd; Allentown, PA 18049, and administered by Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc., 6802 Hamilton Blvd; Allentown, PA 18049. Red Robin International is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- How to Enter: There is no purchase required to enter the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by submitting the Sweepstakes registration form (a “Registration”), available in-store on any Ziosk tabletop device (“Ziosk Device”). To receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrants must complete the Registration form with all required information, including a valid email address, and any other information requested by Sponsor (an “Entry”). Entries must be submitted within the applicable Drawing Period, as listed in Section #1, to be entered into the corresponding random drawing. All eligible Entries for each Drawing Period must be received by the end date and time of the Drawing Period indicated in the chart in Section #1 above, in order to be entered into the applicable Drawing Period’s random drawing. Entries will not be carried over from Drawing Period to Drawing Period and only Entries made between the start date and end date and time of the applicable Drawing Period will be entered in that Drawing Period’s random drawing. Attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple Registrations in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries made by such an individual will be disqualified. All Entries shall be property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning/registering email addresses.
- Random Drawings: The potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in eleven (11) separate random drawings on or about the applicable date indicated in the chart in Section #1 above, from among all eligible Entries received by the end of the applicable Drawing Period. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during each Drawing Period. Drawings will be conducted by Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc., whose decision are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: GRAND PRIZE (11 total – 1 per Drawing Period): Each Grand Prize winner will receive a check in the amount of $1,000.00. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $1,000.00. In addition to $1,000.00 Grand Prize, each Grand Prize winner will receive a matching check in the amount of $1,000.00 from LVRG for a qualified, 503(c) charity of his/her choice.
- Prize Conditions: All winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person per household. Prizes cannot be transferred. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the Grand Prize are the responsibility of the winner, as applicable.
- Winner Notification: All potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email as provided in his/her Entry. If Sponsor and/or Administrator is unsuccessful in contacting a potential winner, or if a potential winner fails to acknowledge receipt of the notification, within the required time period as indicated below, potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Prior to being declared a winner of the Grand Prize, Entrant will, within five (5) days of notification, be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, which, among things: (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; and (ii) confirms the release, representation and warranties and indemnification specified herein. In addition to the aforementioned Affidavit/Release, Entrant will also be required to sign and return a W-9 Form and select his/her designated charity. Entrant’s failure to timely return the Release and all other forms shall result in his/her forfeiture of the Grand Prize. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a winner of the Grand Prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. If any potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification of any prize is returned as undeliverable, or winner does not respond to notification in the time set forth herein, such potential winner will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his/her Entry) determined to be in violation of these Official Rules or determined to have acted in an otherwise disruptive or dishonest manner or who tampers with the Entry process. Sponsor or its designees may be taking videos/photos during the Sweepstakes (“footage”) and by participating, winners and/or Entrants agree that Sponsor may use that footage or portions of the footage in any way they see fit. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (hardware or software); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise or any incomplete or inaccurate information resulting from same. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and may award the applicable Prizes as indicated in the chart in Section #1 above from among all non-suspect eligible Entries received as applicable prior to cancellation, if any in a manner it deems fair and equitable.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR ELECTRONIC DEVICE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing if requested) to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Red Robin International, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc., TTM representative, consultants, legal counsel, public relations agencies, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters and each of their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their shareholders, partners, members, directors, officers, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of Entries; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the Ziosk Devices, for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure or any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person related to downloading any material in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether cause by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any conditions cause by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from awarding, receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize awarded to Entrant in the Sweepstakes, including any item redeemed therewith or from Entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ITS OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN PENNSYLVANIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN PENNSYLVANIA. EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER (AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM) PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH, THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDS SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO RELEASED PARTIES (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, FOOTAGE OR BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION.
- Representations and Warranties: By entering into the Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by Entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrant or by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other Sweepstakes purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; and (iv) that Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Winners List: The names of the winners can be obtained by sending a request in writing with a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than February 10, 2019 to Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc., 6802 Hamilton Boulevard Allentown, PA 18106.