Sponsorships & Donations
Red Robin is dedicated to giving back to the communities that we serve. We want to partner with community and charitable organizations that promote values similar to our own – Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun.
Red Robin will give priority to causes that also promote the health, welfare and education of children and citizens in the communities that we serve. We will accept requests for donations, which may include requests for gift cards and sponsorships. Red Robin does not participate in food donations or food sampling. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to each Guest individually.
Red Robin must receive the following information from organizations requesting donations. Requests that don’t meet these requirements will not be considered. All requests must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to your event. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to each Guest individually.
Please note: We no longer accept sponsorship and donation requests via U.S. mail. All requests must be submitted online to be considered.
- Information about your organization including your mission statement, history and geographic area served.
- A contact name including address, phone number, fax and email, if available.
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) letter, if applicable.
- The exact amount requested and the specific purpose for the donation or how it will be used.
- A list of any Red Robin officers, directors or Team Members affiliated with the organization and the nature of any such affiliation, if applicable.
- A pledge that the organization will not discriminate against those it serves, or in the organization’s use of any donation Red Robin may make based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other basis prohibited by law.
- We may also come back and ask follow-up questions and/or ask you to provide additional information deemed appropriate by the Red Robin’s chief financial officer or charitable committee.
Red Robin cannot support the following:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Capital campaigns
- Individuals seeking aid
- Programs that promote religion
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Research projects
- Organizations with which Red Robin does business
- Third party giving
How to apply
To create and submit your request for support, please click on this link: Create a support request
* We are a Franchisee of Red Robin with locations specifically in Eastern, Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania only. *
If you need to speak to someone for a different state or Red Robin location in regards to donations, please contact Guest Support for Red Robin International, Inc.. **