- Locally owned Red Robin Franchisee since 1993
- Largest Red Robin franchisee of 14 total in the U.S.
- Operating 21 Red Robin restaurants in Eastern and Central Pennsylvania
- Successful new restaurant opening in 2014 in York
- Annual Increased Sales since inception in 1993
- Total Annual Sales at $74.2M
- Average Unit Volumes > $3.5M
- Experienced Operations and Support Teams
- Financially Strong
- Extensive Community Involvement
- Abundant Charitable Organization Partnerships
- Four Core Values
- Continually Seeking Knowledge
- Having Fun
- 2013 Recipient of the Franchise Spotlight Partner of the Year Award by Red Robin International
- Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group was honored as Franchise Spotlight Partner of the Year for 2013 due to its outstanding performance and exceptional contributions to the communities in which they operate
- Award presented at the 2014 Red Robin Leadership Conference amongst Red Robin Corporate and Red Robin Franchisees
We’re on a never-ending quest to make burgers, and lives, better while supporting local communities around our restaurant locations, as well as worthy causes. Giving back is what we do second best, after best quality food and service inside the restaurant.
Our Guests love coming here because we do too. Our playful spirit gets mixed in to everything we do.
Do the right thing, no matter what. Our word is a 100% guarantee we will deliver. Even when it’s tough or no one is looking.
Relentless Focus on Improvement
We are always striving to be better. We constantly seek knowledge and innovation to keep things popping!
Genuine Spirit of Service
We go above and beyond to meet our guests’ needs. Unbridled hospitality and personal connections are in our DNA.
Remarkable people make us better. We honor our team members by caring for, developing, and rewarding them.
Recognized Burger Authority
Nobody does burgers as well as we do—nobody. We are the gold standard in taste, quality, presentation, and innovation.Red Robin’s culture also encompasses our people, our burgers and our B.U.R.G.E.R. stories. We take great care in choosing the people who take great care of you. From our servers to our chefs to our greeters, we’re all about making sure you have a good time, every time. Our burgers, though, are where it all began. Serving them fresh, fire-grilled and just how you like them. Loosely packed and full of flavor, Red Robin burgers don’t just make you full. They make you smile. Like they have since our first LVRG restaurant opened in 1993 and Red Robin’s first restaurant opened in 1969. Our goal? Burger greatness for every Guest.
Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc. is a Red Robin franchise covering the Lehigh Valley, Northeast, Southeast and Harrisburg regions. LVRG was formed in 1991 by founder and former CEO, Stephen J. Hanzlik and a group of his friends. They opened their first Red Robin restaurant in 1993 at Tilghman Square in Allentown, PA. Since the beginning, LVRG has provided employment, memorable guest experiences and great food to countless people. In 2010, Steve passed away after a long and courageous battle with cancer. Steve’s legacy, nevertheless, lives on in the four walls of LVRG’s 21 restaurant locations and continues to grow and service our communities through Red Robin Catering.
Eastern and Central Pennsylvania
|Tilghman Square||August 1993|
|Northampton Crossings||November 1995|
|Silver Spring||May 2001|
|Paxton Towne Center||September 2001|
|Airport Center||November 2001|
|Dickson City||November 2005|
|Saucon Valley||October 2006|
|Mill Creek||April 2011|
Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs
- Red Robin Strike-Outs Program
- Every time the opposing team’s batter is struck out by the pitcher, “Red Robin…Yummm®!” is played on the PA system
- Once there are 7 strike-outs, the entire stadium is provided a special text code for our Red Robin Royalty loyalty card that will provide a special $3 off $20 offer to only those who use that text code
- Red Robin Yummm®! Hits game played at every home game
- Every time the Senator’s batter hits a single, double or triple base hit, “Red Robin…Yummm®!” is played on the PA system
- Once there are 10 base hits (home runs excluded), the entire stadium is provided a special text code for our Red Robin Royalty loyalty card that will provide a special $3 off $20 offer to only those who use that text code
- Red mascot appearances
- Red Robin is the exclusive sponsor of the RailRiders Team’s hits
- Each time a player gets a hit (excluding home runs), the Red Robin signature “YUMMM!®” sound clip is played over the stadium sound system with Red Robin logo and “YUMMM!®” displayed on the LED boards.
- if the RailRiders get 10 base hits in one game, every fan in attendance receives a special YUMMM!®” HitsReward card of $3 off $20 purchase
- Exclusive sponsor of Champ’s Reading Program
- When a child participating in Champ’s Reading Program finishes 5 books,and fills out the program bookmark, then it is handed in at the box office of the SWB RailRiders. The child is then provided a collaborative give from both SWB RailRiders and Red Robin, including a Free Kids Meal with purchase offer, valid at Red Robin locations in Northeast PA.
- Red Robin recognized as a Top 5 sponsors by game attendees
- Official Sponsor of the “Lucky Row” video board feature
- Lucky Row winners receive a $10 Community Gift Card
- Logo on website and video board
Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- End of Period Sponsor
- “Red Robin…YUMMM!” played at the end of each period.
- Rotating LED exposure throughout the game
- Print at Home ticket offer
- Red Robin Catering signage in arena bowl
- Advertisements in the following sports programs: Football; Sports Annual; Wrestling; Men’s & Women’s Basketball
- Digital video board at Goodman Stadium & LED signage at Stabler Arena, during events
- Public address announcements
- Message board announcements
- Web, Radio and TV advertisements
- Sponsor of the annual LLS Sporting Events
- Tackle Cancer Day football game
- Pre-game video and presentation at 50 yard line
- Co-branded “I Tackle Cancer For…” signage
- LLS marketing table to collect donations
- Portion of every ticket sold for game donated to LLS
- Opportunity to invite LLS kids to Lehigh Football practice, to meet players
- Half-time TV interview with LLS on Service Electric Cable TV
- 3’s for a Cure Men’s & Women’s Basketball Games
- For every 3-pointer made during Lehigh Men’s & Women’s basketball games, LVRG Red Robin donates $3 to LLS
- One designated game for both Men’s & Women’s for pre-game presentation and half-time radio TV interview to discuss partnership and LLS awareness
- Co-branded “I box out Cancer For…” signage
- Pin Cancer Wrestling Match
- For every wrestling pin, LVRG Red Robin will donate $4 to LLS
- One designated match for pre-match presentation and regular PA announcements throughout the match
- Co-branded “I Pin Cancer For…” signage
- Tackle Cancer Day football game
- Ticket-back sponsorship for all Lehigh Athletic events, including high school graduations
- Digital wall matrix board signage for Bucknell men’s and women’s basketball games
- Radio ads in all broadcasts of Bucknell football and men’s basketball games
- Concourse TV Full Digital Ad
- Presenting sponsor for selected games (i.e Youth Sports Day) & Presenting Sponsor of the Mascot Game
- On-court promotion of “3 pointer for the Win” and “Cater to your business” Red Robin Catering promotion (award given to one business partner at the game each month)
Local Corporate Events
- One of the area’s largest festivals, attracting 30,000-40,000 people for a one-day event located in center-city Hamburg, Pennsylvania
- Vendor with our Red Robin Food Truck
- Red Robin provides/donates all the burgers used for both the amateur and professional hamburger eating contests (full Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburgers with 6oz. patties)
- Participated in this festival since the Hamburg Red Robin opened in 2011
- Participate in multiple events, with our Red Robin Food Truck
- Sponsor of the PEEPSFest 5K Run, Kids’ Fun Run and the Mascot Dash
- Event is a New Years celebration, during the day, for families on December 30th & December 31st
- Logo placement on all 5K race bibs and t-shirts
- Logo on PEEPSFest Partners Page, 5K Event details link and on registration website for 5K run
- 10’x10’ tent at 5K finish for marketing and for packet pick-up days before the event
- Promotional Red Robin offer in all runners’ bags
- Provided $20 gift cards to winners in all categories of the 5K run
- Red mascot in the Mascot Dash race
- Red Robin on all media, social media, eBlasts and print marketing for event, including rack cards that were distributed throughout the Lehigh Valley
- Partnership began in 2010 with Eastern PA Chapter.
- Raised over $1.5 million for LLS since 2010.
- Presenting Sponsor for Lehigh Valley Light the Night event.
- .Bright Light sponsor with giveaway at Light the Night event
- Bright Light is anyone who raises $1,000.
- Partnered with Lehigh Athletics with multiple sporting events, to increase LLS awareness and continue to raise funds in a creative way for LLS (i.e. $3 donated for every men’s & women’s 3-point basket made during basketball games and $4 donated for every wrestling pin).
- Director of Marketing, Patricia Meyers, has been on the Lehigh Valley LLS Executive Committee since 2012.
- Partnered through our Red Robin Catering program
- For every Red Robin Catering dessert tray ordered, a portion of those sales is donated back to PCFLV
- Sponsor of the PCFLV Heart of Gold Gala
- Donate goodie back item for event
- Participation at the fundraising gala with attendees
- Had a Red Robin walk team at Annual PCFLV Ready, Set, GOld 8K Run, Walk and Kid’s Fun Run
- Donation to the PCFLV hospital office, located at the Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital in Allentown, PA
- Every 3rd Wednesday, we donate individually wrapped meals for the families who are at the hospital for appointments, for their children
- Partnership almost 20 years old
- Serve free, hot Red Robin potato soup to over 3,000 women who participate in this one-day event, including to all W5K volunteers, donation valued at $3,000
- Have a Red Robin team walk/run in the event with special Team Red Robin shirts
- Only company to donate free, hot food at event
- Partnership over 15 years old
- Donate and host an annual “Holiday Breakfast” event at Tilghman Square Red Robin location
- 2012 sold MDA shamrocks in all our restaurants for Annual MDA Ride For Life
- Raised over $11,000, donated to MDA
- Provided a special lunch punch card for all riders registered. All completed cards gave the rider a $5 registration discount, paid by LVRG
- Participated at MDA VIP Day at the MDA Summer Camp
- Participate in MDA Lock-Up Program at restaurant locations and home office
- Sponsor and participant in annual MDA Black & Blue Balls
- LVRG Red Robin was the Honoree at the 2015 MDA Black & Blue Ball for all our contributions to the cause and the charity
- A team from our Neshaminy Red Robin had the honor to cook lunch at the MDA Camp in Philly for all the campers, donating their time, burgers and hot dogs
- A team of Red Robin GMs did a tie-dye shirt activity with the kids during summer camp in 2015
- MDA Shamrock Sales
- 2013: Sold $14,800
- 2014: Sold $26,611
- 2015: Sold $34,592
- 2016: Sold $65,505.70
- Participated since 2010, which was the 6th Annual Softball Tournament, but 3rd Annual Mixologist Event
- Exclusive sponsor of the Mixologist event, with the message geared towards having fun, non-alcoholic drinks and not to drink and drive, in honor of 2005 Parkland High School graduate, Justin Sheftel, who was hit and killed by a drunk driver while crossing the street
- Donate all the supplies such as drink ingredients, napkins, cups, straws, ice, etc.
- A bartender from our four local Red Robin locations create their own unique, fun, nonalcoholic beverage and serve it at the Mixologist event during the softball tournament
- The drinks are judged by distinguished members of the area (i.e. US State Representative Charlie Dent, Baseball Hall of Famer Steve Carlton, LVRG CEO Jim Ryan, LVRG VP of Ops. Mike Axiotis, etc.)
- The winner receives an award and internal company bragging rights for the year
- Red Robin mascot on site during the day for the kid activities and during Mixologist Event