You don't have to sacrifice FLAVOR to SAVE CALORIES.
1. Know your buns
- Wedgie style — wrap it in fresh lettuce and unload those carbs!
- Ask for it open-faced — Enjoy half the bun. #BabySteps
- Skip the Bun — Go naked and the full monty can save you 130-270 calories.
- Go Gluten-Free for just a little extra dough.
- Ask for a Tavern Bun — Save up to 130 calories.
2. Switch toppings
- Skip the Cheese — It may be sacrilege, but it saves up to 150 calories!
- Pepper-Jack or Provolone — Jack down your cheese calories to 60–100.
- Load up on low-cal veggies – Fresh tomatoes, lettuce, onion, cucumber, pickles and jalapeños — each fewer than 10 calories.
3. Protein Swap
These protein options do what your beef patty never could. Choose a lighter option and save up to 200 calories:
- BOCA Vegan Burger — 140 calories
- Grilled Chicken Breast — 120 calories
- Turkey Burger — 268 calories
4. Don’t get sauced
Can’t live without the sauce? Ask for it on the side and use half or try one of these lower-calorie alternatives to spice it up:
- Fresh Salsa (additional cost)
- Smoke & Pepper Ketchup (additional cost)
- Sweet & Spicy Ketchup
- Fiery Ghost Pepper Sauce (additional cost)
- Hot Sauce
- Country Dijon Mustard
5. Change the side
Choose a lighter side and sneak a fry from someone else:
- Steamed Broccoli — 30 calories
- Side Salad — 20 calories (without dressing)
- Southwest Black Beans — 70 calories (additional cost)
- Coleslaw — 80 calories
- Freckled Fruit® Salad — 130 calories (additional cost)
OR CHOOSE ONE OF THESE LIGHTER DISHES AT UNDER 600 CALORIES
The Wedgie™ Burger – 470 Calories with 35 grams of Protein
Avo-Cobb-O Salad (add choice of dressing) – 570 Calories with 51 grams of Protein
Ensenada Chicken™ Platter (two chicken breasts, add choice of dressing) – 510 Calories with 61 grams of Protein
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary.
Go to RedRobin.com/customizer and click on our customizer to build more low-calorie options.