Win Our New Red Robin Food Truck for 2021!
Contest Rules & Regulations
Facebook Post – What to Do
- Entry rules
- Must be following the Red Robin PA Food Truck Facebook page
- Like 👍🏼 this post
- Comment your favorite Red Robin PA location and a friend you love to go with!
- Each friend tagged is a separate entry, multiple entries allowed
- Share this post to your Facebook page for an extra entry!
- Entry rules
The official contest will run from November 1, 2020 to November 15, 2020. To be eligible, participants
must follow all entry rules. Two winners will be announced within five days after the close of the contest, starting on November 16, 2020, on Facebook. Each winner is entitled to one catered meal for 25 people, including of 25 meals with a soft beverage. Winners can choose one date for a 3-hour timeframe from 12 PM – 8 PM from March 15, 2021 to May 30, 2021 and from September 6, 2021 to October 30, 2021. Dates exclude May 31, 2021- September 6, 2021 and are subject to prior availability. Winners are asked to post pictures of their prize and tag @RRPAFoodTruck.
Contest Rules & Regulations
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to those 18 years and older as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of residents of Eastern & Central Pennsylvania and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online, through Facebook, starting on November 1, 2020 12:00 AM Eastern Time and ending November 15, 2020 11:59 PM Eastern Time. All online entries must be received by November 15, 2020 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- How to Enter: Like the @RRPAFoodTruck Facebook page 2) like the post announcing the contest 3) name your favorite LVRG Red Robin location, and tag a friend. Each friend tagged counts as a separate entry and sharing the contest post earns an extra entry. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. You must provide all the information requested. You may not win more than one prize. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc.
- Prizes: Red Robin Food Truck catered event for 25 people during the in-season of 2021.The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by internal selection under the supervision of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. Winner will be notified by Direct Message or Private Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LEHIGH VALLEY RESTAURANT GROUP INC. SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc., 6802 Hamilton Boulevard, Allentown, PA 18106.
- Facebook: The contest hosted by Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.